Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday 4 December 2017

Ultramarine- WIP Primaris Intercessor

Ultramarine- WIP Primaris Intercessor

Woke early this morning and was inspired to finally start work on the Primaris Marines from the Dark Imperium box set. With having recently completed the Ultramarine Captain I rather liked the metallic blue, so using the clear Calth Blue popped this over highlighted Leadbelcher. A around 4 thin coats and I am happy with the coverage. Just the gun and the decals to finish off then to work on the rest of the unit.

Jay and Tony are working on a narrative campaign so I am just waiting on the email with what we need to have in our forces.

But with an HQ complete and the start on the first Tactical unit progress is looking good.

So what about my Death Guard? I will write up a post on why they have been put on the back burner for now.


2 comments:

  1. This looks great. The work you've done on the base really grounds this polished heraldic warrior in a grim reality.

    I'd love to see a finished demi-squad!
    IMO the armour would benefit from some dark wash (agrax or nuln oil) at the seams and stuff, on top of the blue. You'd want to be careful though, to not ruin the lovely work you've done on the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words

    Demi squad is coming along nicely.

    I have preshaded the metal already with purple wash in the creases and crevices so this gives darker areas on the armour.

    Once I finished the first squad will post up a stage my stage.


    ReplyDelete